Warranties & Returns
30 day returns
Choosing your lighting can be difficult at times, so we offer a 30 day return option with a 20% restocking fee. Please note offer does not exclude or replace your statutory rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and Regulations ACT 2010.
If you received your lights and find they are not suitable you may receive an exchange provided the following conditions are met.
- Online order confirmation email or tax invoice can be provided.
- Items are in original condition including all packaging paperwork and accessories
- Items such as pendants must not have been installed or used
- The item is returned to us within the 30 days after receiving / collecting it.
Items excluded from 30 Day Returns are the following:
- Special order items or item variations not listed on our website and sourced from one of our helpful team members.
- Custom Made Orders
- Display items
- We will provide you with a store credit in the amount equal to the price you paid for the product, less shipping charges (including shipping cost incurred by us on Free Shipping orders)
- 20% Restocking Fee will incur if asking for a refund
- If your goods were shipped with our free shipping promotion the postage amount incurred by Lighting Superstore will be deducted from the credit.
- Customer is responsible for organising and paying for return to Shop 25 / 502 Hope Island Road, Helensvale 4212 QLD, Australia
Returns for change of mind via store
- You can return items that you have purchased online to our store for an exchange, however you must present a proof of purchase. Our store team member will assess the items and determine whether an exchange will be offered in accordance with our Return Policy.
- Any credits given would be less 20% Restocking Fee and original postage/insurance costs . If your goods were shipped with our free shipping promotion the postage amount incurred by Lighting Superstore will be deducted from the credit
- Please click here and attach the Return Request Form to your order
Short Supplied or Damaged Goods
- If your goods arrive damaged or short supplied please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photo evidence within 48 hours of receiving the goods, and we will arrange a replacement item or part to be sent out asap.
- We may need selected items back regardless of their condition and will require your cooperation in their collection via our nominated courier.
- Items that do not require installation by an electrician have minimum 12 Month back to base warranty (excluding light globes). You are entitled to a refund or exchange for faulty items, however the costs associated with a claim (i.e freight and or postage) are to be absorbed by the customer. We will require faulty goods to be returned to store before any refund or exchange can be issued.
- For Warranties on items that require installation by a qualified electrician please contact us for further information before having the item uninstalled.
International Warranty and Returns
- By agreeing to have your order shipped overseas, you have effectively voided any warranty, and the ability to make any warranty claims, as of order date. Specifically, no refunds will be available once the order has left Australia, nor will any claim for a refund be recognised by The Lighting Superstore.