Spinika II 52 Ceiling Fan White
In stock ✔ - Typically dispatched within 2-3 days.
Low stock - Less than 10 left!
✔ Best price guarantee
✔ Found it cheaper somewhere else?
Call 07 5561 7400 to price match or email a screenshot to email@example.com
✔ Easy exchanges & returns
The Spinika is a 1300mm Glass Fibre Composite 4 Blade Ceiling Fan with True Spin Technology™ motor. Suitable for indoor/covered outdoor and commercial applications.
- Glass Fibre Composite
- Fully reversible for Summer/Winter
- Indoor/outdoor areas
- 3 speed wall control switch
- ECO Switch Setting. A pre selected speed setting allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation
- Durable corrosion proof and UV Protected components
- Remote controls are an added convenience for your AC fan and may make the installation process much easier. A remote control often removes the need for additional wiring if a lighting fixture already exists. If you are unsure if you require a remote or not feel free to contact us.
- 65w AC motor
- 15 000m3/hr
- Overall Width: 1320mm
- Overall Height: 354mm
- If you have steep raked ceilings, or they are higher than average, an extension rod may be used to maximise the effects of your new ceiling fan.
- Extension Rods are available as a separate part. They come in lengths of 900mm and can be cut to a suitable length by your electrician
- 2 Year In Home Warranty + 4 Year Motor Warranty
- Suitable for indoors/outdoor enclosed areas
- All fans need to be installed by a licensed Electrician.
- If a fault becomes apparent please call the warranty number provided in the packaging of the ceiling fan, do not attempt to uninstall the ceiling fan.
- The Tax Invoice from the purchase of the fan, as well as the invoice from the licensed electrician will be required to claim warranty.
- We ship Australia wide
- 30 day returns - buyer pays postage